Marketing on the web/The rest of the story.

For over a decade now Ive tried to figure out a way to market on the web and make a little extra money. I set myself a couple of rules when I started doing it.  #1---- I would Not do any scams.  Don't get me wrong I spammed hundreds of people when I first started trying to get them to sigh up for affiliate programs or to get some traffic to my page (by the way spamming don't frikn work) but i never considered spamming a scam. Little did I know at the time that most of the dang affiliate programs I was offering were Scams.. They got people like me to promote them and then closed down shop and disappeared with the money.. and #2-- I would NOT spend any money on programs or pages.. Good thing too cause like i said 99.9% of the crap on the web is a scam... I guess no one on here knows how to earn a honest buck..  Least not many of them.

1 comment:

  1. I first started trying to get them massive marketing explosion to sigh up for affiliate programs or to get some traffic to my page (by the way spamming

    ReplyDelete